Version 3.1.0 - Release Notes
- Added support for Git integration on any change in subtest to be reflected in parent tests. Please refer to this guide to learn more about connecting your TestProject tests to GitHub.
- Now you can drag multiple steps in the recorder.
- Added support for Microsoft Teams Webhook integration. Here's a quick step-by-step guide to set up the integration.
- Fixed issues with execution in mobile emulation mode on Chrome.
- Fixed registration issues on ubuntu when the process was sometimes frozen.
- Local Agent is now the first in Execute Test and Create Job wizards.
- Fixed issue with updating Project Parameters in nested tests.