Version 0.51 - Release Notes
- Code Generation - A brand new feature for generating Java source code from existing recorded tests. Accessible via the test's context menu, as the "Generate Code" option.The process may take up to a few minutes. Once completed, an email with a download link will be sent to the user that requested the code generation.The generated package contains a complete Gradle project that can be executed without any additional setup.Additional information is available in this blog post.
- Dynamic Elements - We've added support for integrating Test/Project Parameters as part of an Element's location strategy.For example, a label with an ID that depends on a runtime value (e.g. Username), can now be located using the following XPATH: //label[@id='user_USERNAME_PARAM'].
- iOS Goodies - Improved in-browser performance for screen mirroring on iOS 11+ devices, and support for iOS 12.2.
- Report Enhancements - Additional information about the element that was used in a step is now visible in the execution report. This allows easier troubleshooting of failed executions (in case of dynamic elements, the value will contain the final, parsed expression).
- In some rare cases, the SDK v2 typeText() method did not function as expected.
- Validation inside a step is now displayed correctly.
- Long application names is now displayed correctly during edit.
- When deleting an in-use parameter(s), dependencies are now displayed correctly.
- In some cases, the Test Recorder's Spy menu automatically closed while searching for actions.
- There's no longer a missing value attribute when inspecting iOS elements.
- IsSelected? action now works on iOS tests.
- There's no longer an error in step validations when values contain special HTML escape characters.
- In some cases, Scroll steps were not recorded correctly for Web tests.
- Some iOS devices were not detected by the TestProject Agent from time to time.